UFO Magazine

UFO Magazine

Recent Articles:

Recent Comments:

The Cool Kids:

Proud Member Of:

badge

4.15.2010

My UFO Magazine Blog Introduction

My first blog post is up at UFO Magazine - It's really only an introduction and a lot of it you probably already know -- but if you want to read it, here it is:

The Girl Who Talked Too Much: An Introduction

You'll be happy to know that I mention wine at least once.

5 comments:

Lula said...

Woo hoo, congrats! Going to read it now.

Erik said...

By comparison, mine was nauseatingly boring. I should have handed out laxatives first...

Deirdre said...

Oh, yours was great! I just gayed mine up to make up for not having an actual article to post ;)

Erik said...

That's it.....From now on...I'm gay. Let the flourishing fans fawn...

Deirdre said...

@Lula

Thanks -- I appreciate you popping over and reading it. Miss ya!

Post a Comment