UFO Magazine

UFO Magazine

Recent Articles:

Recent Comments:

The Cool Kids:

Proud Member Of:

badge

8.06.2010

Cool News

I've had a busy month - some of which has even been UFO related.

I have 2 book reviews in the newest issue of JAR Magazine #9, which came out a 2 weeks ago and I have also been working on the re-design of JAR's new website which should be launched within the month.

The biggest news, however, came unexpectedly a little over a week ago. Nancy Birnes contacted me and asked if I would be interested in having a column in UFO Magazine. I gladly accepted this offer and have already sent in my first piece, which is basically an introduction. I think she is is gearing up to put it in the next issue, so if you are a subscriber, check it out!


More soon!

~Deirdre

5 comments:

Bob Koford said...

That is great! (but I thought you already had a column)

Congratulations.

Deirdre said...

Thanks Bob =)

I was already writing for their online blog but did not have a column in the actual magazine publication (until now).

Pangs said...

That's very cool.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Deirdre! That's so exciting!! :D

~Kelly

Deirdre said...

Hey, thanks Kelley!

Post a Comment