UFO Magazine

UFO Magazine

Recent Articles:

Recent Comments:

The Cool Kids:

Proud Member Of:

badge

11.22.2010

Oh, Dear - I’ve Done It Again!

"UFO Mag Columnist is an Insult To Readers"

Beautiful post over at UFO Digest about yours truly. Take a peak!

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/ufo-mag-columnist-insult-readers


Apparently, I've helped tarnish the good name and respectability of UFOlogy.


PS the lipstick is actually Rimmel shade 136 Balistic.

7 comments:

Jeff Ritzmann said...

D,
Allow me to point out some of his fellow writers at UFO Digest:

Michael Horn
Alfred Webre
Tim Beckley
Derrell Sims

This individual is to be taken seriously? Please. He might want to aim his outrage at the very venue he speaks out of - which for my opinion gives a platform to some of those truly making us all look follish.

That, is what I find laughable.

Deirdre said...

I completely agree.

<3

Deirdre said...

And if he was that bent out of shape by a mere introductory post, he's really going to burst a blood vessel in future columns.

Pangs said...

That wall of text has so much inanity in it that it boggles the mind.

On the other hand, if I hadn't already been a reader of your posts, his descriptions of your writing would have turned me into one :)

Deirdre said...

Heh - thanks Pangs. You're sweet :*

jsm said...

Believe it or not, when I saw the titles of the stories in the latest UFO mag, yours was a eye catcher, part of a good mix. I knew there'd be some dork out there who feels the way that guy does. The clincher a toss-up between which is worse, his child reading a bad word or him falling victim to his vices. I guess tune back to his blog in 10 years to find out who is in worse shape??

Sheesh. 10-high dork factor!!!! I loved the intro.

Deirdre said...

Thanks JSM. I knew there's be one (well a few) out there, too, and had been anticipating some kind of negative retaliation. I just hadn't figured it would be so gloriously obsessive!

Thanks again - and very happy to hear you enjoyed it!

-Deirdre

Post a Comment