I just posted my first Women of Esoterica article entitled Get Ahead, Go Figure, Go Ahead and Pull the Trigger. It's my take on the 2012 thing, brought on by a curious question my girlfriend asked me this evening.
I have an article for IHW in the works that I'm hoping to finish tomorrow. It's about all of the lunar and planet anomalies Hoagland pulls out of his magic ass -- so keep an eye out for that. Or don't.
And I still have to finish 2 other articles I have been promising to finish for over a month now. *le sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










7 comments:
It's about damn time, woman! Kidding....I kid!
I love you Deirdre!
Oh wow...I thought you was mighta been usin that there reverse psykolowgee stuff, and soes I clicked on this here posting, and whaddya know...no panties...for real.
@Bob - I'll have to remember the rev.psych stuff in the future ;)
@Erik - Thank you, love =)
I love it: "pulls out of his magic ass -- "
"Come on home, girl" mama cried on the phone.
"Too soon to lose my baby and my girl should be at home!"
But try to understand, try to understand,
Try, try, try to understand-
He has a magic ass, mama,
He has a magic ass
Heart never "sounded" so good. Now we just need to replace the word "Barracuda" in the Heart Song of the same name to "Tight Bermudas" for the Michael Salla "It's A Dude" alien photo. Sahweeeeeeet...
I still can't get over that photo, lol.
Post a Comment