UFO Magazine

UFO Magazine

Recent Articles:

Recent Comments:

The Cool Kids:

Proud Member Of:

badge

3.08.2010

Of Bun E. Carlos and Batteries

New article forthcoming - more about the David Jacobs & Emma Woods impact crater. I still have to go through and edit it, so it may be another day or two. Until then, I thought I'd show you something:

Boobs!!!!

No, its not actually boobs (or is it?), but rather, the continuing escapades of Jeff Peckman.

Recently, Jeff hosted an official Welcome to Earth campaign launch, at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds, in Colorado (personally, I'd rather it had been a Cheap Trick concert). For those of you who are new, Jeff has developed an Extra-Terrestrial Affairs Commission ballot initiative, in Denver. Basically this would create a non-profit commission to welcome extra-terrestrials looking to stop off for a quick tinkle and some beef jerky.


While at the campaign launch, Jeff had this to say about what politicians think about his measure: "They're totally out of the loop".

Jeff, I'm afraid the politicians aren't the only ones.

He was also quoted as saying that he wants us to take advantage of "the cancer-curing technology from UFOs" (I'd make a quip, but that kind of stands on it's own).

The night before the launch, Peckman's campaign themes song, "Pink UFO", was performed by Calm at the Bluebird Theater in Denver.

Boy, are you kids in for a treat!



I think I have a vibrator called The Pink UFO.

3 comments:

Bob Koford said...

Sheesh...this guy is a nutcase!! I mean...there is no credible evidence that the aliens like beef jerky...none at all!!!

On the other hand, I always enjoyed watching Mr. Carlos's drumming. That slumped over, "I'm cool" look, just makes me think, "wow...that guys cool!" :) Now it would have been way much better if the "tricksters" would have been there doing "Dream Police".

Deirdre said...

LOL. I had debated whether or not to call the article 'Dream Police' or 'Surrender to Jeff Peckman', but didn't think anyone would get it. Oddly, not many people will get the B. Carlos ref, so it's probably all a wash.

Although the title 'She's Tight' might have gained some extra hits ;)

Erik said...

If it was performed by The Muppets I would have watched!

Post a Comment