According to data found here, the U.S. is home to a number of secret underground bases. And while I think this is probably true to some extent, I am highly skeptical on the numbers and purposes of said bases.
Anyway, here you go, sister (and brother) Oregonians:
OREGON
1. Cave Junction, Oregon
Function: Suspected Underground UFO Base
Levels: At least one
Notes: Suspected location is in or near Hope Mountain. Near Applegate Lake, Oregon, just over into California. Multiple shafts, access areas to over 1500 feet depth. Built using abandoned mine with over 36 known miles of tunnels, shafts.
2. Crater Lake, Oregon
Tunnels: possible to Cave Junction
3. Klamath Falls, Oregon
4. Wimer, Oregon (Ashland Mt. area)
Function: Underground Chemical Storage
Levels: At least one
This line on the linked page made me giggle:
"This is a list of known or suspected U.S. Underground Bases, the purpose of each (hey, I'm just passing on the reports...), how they're set up and any other info known about them."










0 comments:
Post a Comment