UFO Magazine

UFO Magazine

Recent Articles:

Recent Comments:

The Cool Kids:

Proud Member Of:

badge

11.14.2009

That Whole Vatican E.T. Thing

I Meant to post this yesterday morning.

Admittedly, while I don't buy into that whole Nov. 27th disclosure stuff, this is really pretty weird. Extremely interesting... and weird. I mean, for the Vatican to have a 5 day conference -- this isn't something you just decide to do one day. Is it the search for extra-solar planets that has prompted them to hop on the ball? I dunno. Possibly, but even if we find a (what we consider) habitable extra-solar planet, it would be a very long time before we could tell if there was life on it. So why the suddenness of it all?

I'm not getting all conspiracy on ya, but it would seem to make a certain amount of sense for an entity such as the Vatican to be the actual disclosure agents. Sure, it won't bode well with a whole lot of people (should the Vatican be chosen for such a role), but choosing a government to do it, is just as slippery.

I suppose we'll see. My gut says it's not a precursor to at least a near disclosure, but my brain does like to consider the scenario.

CNN - Vatican 5 Day Summit

0 comments:

Post a Comment