UFO Magazine

UFO Magazine

Recent Articles:

Recent Comments:

The Cool Kids:

Proud Member Of:

badge

11.19.2009

UFO Pink Tank (I Kill Me!)

So, like... what do the people who don't believe that disclosure will happen on the 27th, get if it doesn't happen? I mean, we would most certainly deserve something, since those of us interested in UFOs have to weed through that crap on a near-daily basis just to find something of relative interest. Not that disclosure wouldn't be interesting, but considering the sources, I won't be purchasing a ticket to Florida, anytime soon.

I've always wanted a motorcycle. Make it an Indian cruiser with a pink tank, please.

2 comments:

Bob Koford said...

Hey...with a bike like that you could be the Mary Kay UFO Girl!!

Nice Blog! :)

Deirdre said...

Bob, you're a freakin' genius!

I seriously think I'd die of adoration if I saw a Mary Kay biker pull up-- well, pull up anywhere!

And thanks!

Post a Comment