
This is a clear sign that I need a break.
And yes, it is terribly cheap vino. Hey! We're in an economic crisis!
The Interstellar Housewife is an often humorous look into the world of UFOlogy (and sometimes other esoteric topics), by a girl who never learned to keep her mouth shut.

(c) Copyright 2009-2011 The Interstellar Housewife
This is an original design and build
"You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created." ~Albert Einstein
14 comments:
Aliens? That is what it looks like to me. Was the wine good?
Yes and yes. Fair enough, at least. =)
If it tastes good, and it costs less, who am I to argue?
By the way, it is a Shiraz.
Aaaahhhhh.....Nothing like being abducted and swept away by The Grapes of Wrath...Coming from a Beamship near you!
Drink it s'more! It really brings out 'shiraz! >wink<
Cheers,
Erik
Now your tagline should read:
One half Hillbilly Meier and one half Drunk!
You know I have to get a bottle! Where'd you find it?
Interesting...the images of piggies in the background tend to resemble the images on the "cheap" wine bottle.
Pigs from space?
And more importantly, are those piggy cork screws?(the sitting pig)
No - just wooden cut-outs I got at a flea market on the coast. There are two of them, one is hidden behind the bottle.
I have tons of pig knick-knacks all over the kitchen and in some of the living room. I even have piggy corn on the cob skewers!
@Erik - we don't discuss Meier, here. No. We definitely do not. :p
Seriously, I knew those pics were baloney at 6 years old. People amaze me.
@Regan - there is a Grocery Outlet here in Portland (a nice one). Not sure where else you might get it.
I can send you a bottle if they don't have the chain in your neck of the woods.
It was a 2004 and really not bad at all - and that is usually not the case with screw-off lids, something I failed to notice at the grocer's.
2004 seems to be a good year for several wines.
I just had an awesome St. Clement 2004 Cab, and a 2005 Edna Valley Pinot Nois that is equally as awesome.
They are both pricey, by my standards (20+ dollars per)but, unless you go with French, thats what the, in my opinion, over-priced California wines have come to.
I tend to save up money to get a decent bottle, because I just can't handle the cheap stuff anymore. I figure, why waste my money on a tart, acidic wine, just cause I can afford it?
But, that doesn't mean that a nice wine, that is inexpensive, doesn't pop up now, and then.
Being a bourbon connoisseur, I can't give any vino a good review.
But the label looks cool.
~dad
They should have an image of Greys crawling around in a dumpster on the bottles of MD 20/20...
I saw sounds and heard colors drinking that shit as a teen. Red Flag! When the fluid in every bottle pours a different color than the previous bottle, that should be a heads up.
Apparently I took it to mean a heads up my ass...
Cheers,
Erik
Ugh, MadDog. I know it well. Once upon a time I was performing live in Chicago for the first time and I drank some MD to calm my nerves. I think it was the Kiwi one.
Not the best idea I have ever had.
Post a Comment