UFO Magazine

UFO Magazine

Recent Articles:

Recent Comments:

The Cool Kids:

Proud Member Of:

badge

2.27.2010

3-2-1 Contact!

My Good friend Erik is rebooting his website Contact with a new approach, and he's wearing his critical-thinking cap!

Keep an eye on it, as it's sure to produce some very interesting and thought provoking posts!

His latest article, Messianic Intergalactic Ambassador Asshats and Real Paranormal Investigating, asks questions like "What is support for some of these organizations really doing, aside from throwing money at Disclosure's 'ambassadors'?".

10 comments:

Erik said...

See? You are truly the peach! I Love you Doll!

I'm not going to promise everybody something new...Nope. Because I do not think that there is anything new out there. It's all done and done again. I can, however, produce "Fresh" with the pillows fluffed and gratuitous use of scented dryer sheets to give that "Like New" feeling.

I will try to aggressively analyze topics with the promised "critical eye" but with a stabbing humor and dry wit and cynicism. Yay! Read: The Onion now publishes UFO Magazine.

That should get them going...

Erik

Thanks for this Deirdre! You're amazing!!!!

Deirdre said...

Of course! Gotta take care of my boys!

Erik said...

The new article is up! It is a review of the new podcast called The Black Fridays hosted by Stacy Lowery and Wes Owsley. Fantastic show!

Cheers,

Erik

Deirdre said...

If you haven't caught it, I noticed Lesley also promoted your last article 'Ambassadors' via The Debris Fiedl, so you should be noticing some more hits coming in ;)

Erik said...

Yes! I saw that first thing this morning and I left a thank you comment on that site to her. Very gracious of her to do so. We're all a nutty family and like it or not, we have to stick together or else the whole shebang falls apart. All we have as experiencers is each other. That's it! Kind of daunting, really...

Erik

Erik said...

Working on another article taking into consideration the Trickster element in the blogosphere and the media in general seemingly expediting an inherent and potentially unstoppable polarity...

Cheers,

Erik

Erik said...

...aaaaaaannnnd the Trickster article is finished, proofed and up and running. I'm sure there are at least a thousand grammatical errors in it so go easy on me!

Cheers,

Erik

Deirdre said...

Just read it - love it!

Anyone who is interested in the Trickster phenomenon, give Erik's article a look-see.

merricat said...

This blog is wonderful. Thanks for the intro!

Erik said...

Hey! Thanks for the kindness, merricat!

Cheers,

Erik

Post a Comment