More on this later, but for now:You have to check out this episode of Paratopia. It is sort of a second part to Episode 55 where they begin to expose hypnotherapy when used in possible abduction cases.
The current episode, Episode 57, deals with the recorded phone conversation between David Jacobs and Emma Woods (both were aware the recordings were being made).
Here is the brief summary Jeremy wrote on the Paratopia Podcast page:
Alien hybrids making threats over instant messenger. Hypnosis sessions conducted over the telephone. Boisterous, arrogant men talking down to a victimized female. This story has it all and then some.
Jeff and Jeremy dissect Emma Woods’ phone conversations with Dr. David Jacobs regarding the termination of their relationship. This episode asks the important question: Who presents the bigger threat to us, aliens or the researchers looking into them? Then we examine the wrongheaded and cruel response to Emma by UFO Watchdog. For her, the hits just keep on coming.
Take a drink every time we repeat this is just our opinion or beg Jacobs to come on our show in this, our most controversial episode to date.
This is, as the hosts point out, void of David Jacobs side of the story, and because of that, they cannot confirm 100% accuracy. You'll have to judge for yourself. They have invited him to be on the show to give his version, but so far he hasn't bitten.
Warning, the recordings are pretty emotional and this could upset some people, so be mindful if you're easily triggered.











8 comments:
I'm really not liking this guy. I'm biting my tongue about him at the moment as my head is running rampant with all too human preconceptions of Mr. Jacobs, but in light of what I have heard, what could he say? Really.
Blast of synchronicity; I was JUST looking at my email two seconds ago, and saw Jeremy's note about the podcast. "Interesting as hell" I thought, and so Googled Emma Woods, and was looking at her site, musing on posting at WOE about it, but I want to listen to the Paratopia podcast first. Then I come over here and see your post...
I'm going to probably go into it more, but may not get to it until Sunday. Would love to read your take on it!
It is terribly sick to exploit the vulnerability of someone seeking help. I do keep the candle lit that perhaps this isn't as dark as it seems, because I do want to hear this guys side of it. It's not looking real good, though ;)
It bothered me on a deeper level than general disgust, as I have very personal feelings about this, having seen specialists in the past. To think that my openness and trust could be used against me or to manipulate me by someone I am supposed to feel safe with, is pretty terrifying.
That pretty much summed it up nicely, Deirdre. Like I said earlier in a text, it's not about the man per se, it's about his unscrupulous deployment of deviant ethics upon a vulnerable subject for monetary gain. He could have just drugged her and raped for the same result. No difference in my mind's eye, really.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And to whom are you refering? Do you have a vested interest in this case? In what capacity? And who the hell are you with the courage enough to post condescendingly in virtual anonymity because I do not think most here if not all, can read the Asian script of your User Name?
Erik
I'm listening to the podcast now, and I don't know what to say. No, I DO know what to say, but have to wait and hear the entire thing, ... so full of manipulative, mind fuck game playing, trivializing, dismissive, marginalizing, gas lighting, arrogant shit on Jacob's part.. .
P.s. the code/verification word used so I could post my comment was PENIZ, I kid you not..
Priceless! I have found some excellent band names with Blogger's word verification system!
RE: Jacobs - I know, right?
Post a Comment