If you're looking for a paranormal talk show that has interesting guests, precious hosts, wonderful discussions that won't put you to sleep (sorry George Snoory!), and a format that won't hit you over the head with lots of name calling and misplaced anger, I recommend Paratopia. Jeff & Jeremy are super guys, fun hosts, and are great in bed!
All right, so I have no real proof on the latter -- but I'd like to believe they are! Regardless, give them a listen at http://paratopia.podbean.com. You can catch many of the shows at the site itself, or use your podcast app of choice. iTunes users: iTunes nixes a number of the first episodes for some reason, but you can find some of those back at the site.
A message for the die-hard saucer-heads: Paratopia deals with all things "paranormal," and is not exclusively UFO, but it is discussed frequently enough and well worth the listen -- if only for the Greer impersonation bit at the beginning of episode 30! That damn near made me pee myself!
Paratopia also has a discussion forum (which is just darling) at: http://paratopia.proboards.com
Go check them out!











5 comments:
Jeff & Jeremy are super guys, fun hosts, and are great in bed!
Jeremy is a pious man living a sacred lifestyle, and therefore doesn't indulge in such activities.
I, on the other hand, am spectacular.
:)
Thanks for listening, and glad you're enjoying it!
~Jeff
Well, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt then in a parallel universe ;)
Spectacular, eh? I should hope so - I've seen your fingers move up and down the neck of a guitar.
~Deirdre
Ha! X)
I'll tell ya whats spectacular...listen this Friday. I'm not kidding. I'm still absolutely elated off it.
Can't wait!
Oh - which one of you does the Greer voice? I am guessing its Jer, but not entirely sure.
Yes, m'dear, that'd be Jeremy. ;)
Post a Comment