UFO Magazine

UFO Magazine

Recent Articles:

Recent Comments:

The Cool Kids:

Proud Member Of:

badge

2.23.2010

Familiarity

I thought this might amuse some of you while being somewhat appropriate. I found this on Tim Binall's forum a few days ago:

9 comments:

Erik said...

It starts to grate on my nerves after a while. No disrespect to the great Physicist but it sounds like Stephen Hawking having an argument with the voices in his head...

Erik

Deirdre said...

Lawlz.

Yeah. Towards the end it gets a bit tedious, but when they started taking about Keanu Reeves I about peed.

Gabriel said...

Funny, though I did find it a bit tedious, but mostly because I've had this conversation w/ guys in my local UFO group, minus the cheerful agree-to-disagree at the end.

Beth

Deirdre said...

Yeah, that was the most unrealistic part. Though I did love the hand quotations somewhere in the middle.

Erik said...

Familiarity breeds contempt.

Deirdre said...

Protein gets out protein.

Erik said...

Boy when you say it, you say a mouthful!

Mike Clelland! said...

Hey - THis was my little film!

At first, I tried to do a little script with out-and-out jokes, but I thought it was MUCH funnier when the diolog was void of any humor, and simply dry quotes that I've heard already.

Mike C!

Deirdre said...

You mean the Day the Earth Stood Still conversation was an actual conversation!? Lol -- that's priceless!

And any tediousness is due in part to the softwares voices, not the script. ;)

"Do not interrupt me." I still laugh when i hear that part.

Thanks for commenting, Mike =)

Post a Comment