UFO Magazine

UFO Magazine

Recent Articles:

Recent Comments:

The Cool Kids:

Proud Member Of:

badge

10.30.2009

Calling BS on Fertiliser

I have enough courage and realism to admit folly or poor judgement on my part. I'm also not one to jump to the disinformation or conspiracy conclusion whenever I hear something I don't like. But come on. This is total bullshit (btw, sorry for the pun in the title - I promised I wouldn't use one, but I did anyway. Blame the DID).

Anyway, the ridiculousness of the following article is not that it's the perfect setup for terrible comedy and an endless stream of poddy jokes (damn it, I did it again!) from talk show hosts across the globe, but that it basically labels the servicemen involved as either liars or nutbags. I'd like to think that the U.S. and U.K. check to make sure those they enlist can tell the difference between a glowing craft that landed, and, say, flaming feces.

Way to wait 29 years, Peter.

Britain's most celebrated UFO sighting was a 'lorry full of fertiliser'

In December 1980, witnesses claimed to have seen coloured and glowing lights coming from close to an RAF base Rendlesham Forest, near Woodbridge, Suffolk.

Servicemen from the airbase who investigated claimed to have seen lights moving through the trees, as well as a bright light from an unidentified object. Some even claimed to have seen a conical metallic object floating above the trees. Police logged the incident as a UFO sighting.

Read more at the source

0 comments:

Post a Comment