Britain delays UFO hacker's extradition
LONDON - The British government says it will consider new medical evidence before approving the extradition of a computer hacker wanted in the US on charges of breaking into military computers.
US prosecutors accuse Gary McKinnon of hacking into dozens of computers shortly after Sept. 11, 2001.
Read more at the source
10.26.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
While it's good to hear that his extradition is delayed again, I can't help, but think it will keep going in circles like this.
I agree. And it's probably given him an ulcer the size of Texas.
I feel for the guy - I do, and I wish him the best -- but he *did* hack into US government databases, and without touching on the rights or wrongs of that, if Asperger's had nothing to do with this, he had to have known the possible consequences. If his Aperger's *is* significant in regards to his actions, I think he deserves some leeway.
I seriously do not think he was liking for anything other than UFO & Energy information, so I hope he isn't tried as a terrorist. That would be extremely unfortunate unless it was proven he had nefarious intentions.
Post a Comment