The title of this clip (that was named by someone on youtube) is misleading. However, it is interestig to see MSNBC coverage. The story is opened with an anecdote from the late, great Bill Hicks, it's intent to gain a laugh, but the fact that it is being reported somehwere other than The Sun or some random blogger is refreshing. One thing in particular that irritates me, beyond the obvious, is that the following statement is made: "Perhaps the first true evidence of intelligence from outer-space." There is more 'evidence' of the Phoenix Lights mass-sighting than this sighting, which very well could be a meteorite, so it seems peculiar that they attach significance to this video. The second image/video shows a thin white line that is said to have changed directions. But in looking at the footage myself, it looks like it really could be contrails. Perhaps not, but there is little in the image and footage itself to support anything else without further analyses. Still, it is nice to see some exposure from bigger media outlets.
Oh, and thankfully they interviewed an intelligent representative of MUFON.
10.22.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I'd say contrails and believe me they can look trippy when you don't realize what they are at first.
Yeah, I didn't see it move in anything other than a straight line in the video (perhaps I blinked and missed a minute change in direction, but I doubt it).
I'm gonna go with the contrail theory as well.
Post a Comment