This blogger brings up some good points. And I agree that while all of us may dream of this "Full Disclosure" business, I don't think it's going to happen - I should clarify that: I don't think it's going to happen because I think it's already happening. I don't believe disclosure is going to come about in some major press conference where the government (any major government) will say "Yes, kiddies, the aliens are here!"
Personally, I think that they have been warming us up to the presence of extra-terrestrials for the last 60 years, in an attempt to dampen any possible shock - perhaps hoping to avoid something like the Orson Welles "War of the Worlds" scare in the days of radio yore. I think disclosure is probably happening now and has been happening - and when they are ready for us to fully know, we will already know.
Some of us are already there.
Anyway, here's the blog article: Why the full UFO "Disclosure" is almost impossible for the U.S. or other governments
I really hate the word disclosure.
10.06.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment